Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Over......I hope

I think and truly believe that it's over. My time working at the Harraseeket has come to an end. And I don't mean because we closed yesterday for the season. I mean, 16 years is a long time and when there is no possible way to make more money or be appreciated for the stuff I do, then sadly its time to move on.
I have taken a FT position at my other job and while they are going to try their hardest to give me 40 hours during the summer, their slow time, I may have to get a part time job. It would be so easy for me to work at the Harra part time but I just feel like its time to go. Maybe in a few years I can go back part time but not now.
The wounds are too fresh.

I've met a ton of people over the years. Some I love dearly, some I could walk right by and not even say hello. Isn't it that way with everyone though?
I've made some very close friends and I wouldn't trade that for the world.

I'm sad about it. I would have worked there forever.

I will however still recommend them to anyone and everyone for the best seafood in Mid Coast Maine. May-Oct.

http://www.myspace.com/harraseeket

No comments: